16 December 2011

The Trip home

My journey home begins tomorrow at 2am on a bus. I have a 5 hour layover, so I will most likely be blogging during that time, telling you about my adventures to the airport. 

I made a picture list of what I want to do for Christmas using pinterest, of course. Here is what I am going to be doing in my spare time in Kansas (besides seeing and enjoying time with family):

I want to create one of these for muh-self

I also want to make one of these. I really like this style.

Saw this and I thought of things to do with the Pman

I HAVE THIS JACKET IN BLUE. Maybe if I wear it with my khaki pants and a white shirt?? They are all at home, so I will bring them back! :)

Fun bokeh 

YES. for Santa.

Also fun Bokeh, I don't know why I haven't tried this yet!

If you want to follow me on pinterest, here is the link! http://pinterest.com/afreeby/ 

My family is going to pick me up from the Airport and then we are going to go see Christmas lights on the plaza in KC or somewhere else in KC and maybe even go see the temple!! :) I am so excited to see my family again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment