09 December 2011

Two Reasons


Two Reasons why I uploaded this picture. 

1. I am looking at this in real life right now.
2. I am going to miss it.

(ps she found that sign with her brother one night while on break at home and brought it back to school)

Remember the first ward Christmas party we went to?? Well that was Kent's, and so tonight we went to mine! 



They did the 12 days of Christmas for our ward - which was fun :) 

This is Bishop Rossiter and our apartment. We will miss him (he was just released) Every Sunday after sacrament meeting, he stands up and says "We love you!" It's cute we even made him say it in a video to always remember it:


 This is Sister Larsen. I just love the women of this Church and how sweet and kind they are. She is part of Relief Society one. woo!


This is Kent Buys. He is quite the stud with those fingers.


You like the tights? They're chevron and pretty sweet too. 

I found this AWESOME site where you turn your BLOG into a BOOK. I am seriously thinking about doing that. here is the site: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
The only problem is the links and videos do not show up, but other than that it's really something neat.

sweeeeeet!
Have a GREAT weekend! I will miss my man who will be in Utah, but I will hopefully get schoolwork and studying DONE. 8 days.
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment