07 December 2011

Striped Pajamas


Kent and I watched this last night and let me just warn you - it is SO SAD. You are so distraught at what has happened and then it just ENDS. Events from this time period are so devastating. It has made us so grateful for the country we live in and the freedom we have. I recommend it!
Kent and I are doing this thing where we rent free DVD's from the library and then watch them before they are due (which is 2 days). It's a way for me to get everything done, and then watch something educational with Kent!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

I may or may not have to give a presentation in 30 minutes. I will know when I get to class...

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nope, didn't happen.
But I was totally ready to go up and give a presentation on the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.

I made a video for my photography final of some photos I took with a "theme". My theme was "What makes you happy?" And really the purpose was to capture a real smile. Pay attention to what each smile has in common. It's interesting.


In each one of their smiles, their mouth is open! It makes me happy to see other people happy
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment