15 February 2012

Spying

This is what I see on my walk home from work every Monday Wednesday Friday at 4:00pm. Someday I will forget this fabulous view and miss it. So here's a picture.

On this particular picture-taking-mood day I realized that Kent Buys walks home from work at the same time. So I decided to spy. 

After a disguised "how was your day honey?!" phone call, I found out that I had time to make the move and spy on him.

It was so fun and so sneaky

Right now I am on my belly taking pictures of him through a gate 


This is a WAY zooomed up picture of his reaction to my "looking sexy" whistle... I'm not sure how to type that. Then he came running to me like the movies.








He jumped up onto the fence and kissed me. It was fun sneaking up on him. I recommend it! But make sure you know the person. If you don't, that's what facebook is for. 
Then gave me a baby scone and grabbed the camera to take a picture of me. It came out with some model material:


Have a happy Wednesday! We go to Utah this weekend!!
SO EXCITED.
xox anna

p.s. we have a funny story to tell you about this picture:
(those smiles are 100% real because of the situation behind it)

No comments:

Post a Comment