15 February 2012

Be Mine

This has been the BEST Valentine's day EVERR. I actually got to BE a valentine and I also got to HAVE one too!
We started the Night off with some homework: (8:00pm)


 While I made dinner and cleaned the boy's apartment. I'm so nice, I know.

Dinner was made, but Kent still had 5 minutes left, so I started being creative.

And made theeese :)



After the homework, we finally got a picture together and ate our little hearts up! 


Then we opened gifts! haha so I'm not a big stuffed animal person.... but that's what I got! I'm just happy he remembered. He still confuses valentine's day with April 14th. (don't worry - we will be celebrating both! :) 

I made him a flipbook of pictures of me and gave him an inside joke candy bar and a letter. 

Next on the agenda was SQUISH BALL FIGHT!!! We each got a container and we ran around the outside of the apartment complex throwing them at each other. It was SO sweet because when you hit them on something, they BURST! I won by the way.

Then we went SWIMMING!! In his indoor pool... but it's not so indoor and warm when you have to run outside to get to his apartment. It was nice to just swim and talk.

Brownies were in the oven when we ended on a nice note of 100% on his last homework assignment of the night. Then he gave me a foot massage :) Such a sweetie.

I LOVE YOU KENT BUYS:* 
not that you read this, but I still love you lots.

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment