16 February 2012

Photo Fiasco

Before we get to the pictures, let me set the scene. We are sitting in the hallway of the Romney building in between classes. There is about 7 minutes before Kent's Chemistry Lab, so we decided to take our daily photo. I begin setting it up on a table where there are 2 guys studying/doing homework. While setting up the camera and already invading their space, somehow my hair got caught in the zipper of one of the guy's lunchbox. The two guys and Kent were laughing while I was struggling to figure out how to get my hair out of the zipper. Finally I got it out, and as you know already, it takes me like an average of 4 tries to get the right shot. 
Here is the first shot:
And the second.... haha
By this time we are giggling. *Keep in mind each time I have to take the picture, I have to approach the two guys with the lunchbox again.
During this shot, the same person from the previous photo had walked by so we thought it had been the same type of photo, but it just missed him. I didn't dare look at what I was getting. I was already causing a scene.

4th time's a charm: 

So embarrassing, but so fun to look back on.
Do you have any fun moments of this week?

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment