28 February 2012

BusyBusyBuys

Sorry for the late post. To tell you the truth, I was out of ideas... and everything I wanted to talk about in a post was too short. For example:

"Guess what I heard today?! BIRDS. A whole flock of them."

{That was all I had for yesterday's post}
Yesterday we did a photo shoot in the laundry room! Kent receives $80 every semester on a card for laundry, and usually he gets only half way through the card by the end of the semester. All the leftover money goes down the toilet! Ever since we started dating (March 13th, 2011) I have helped him out :)

It's not only free, but also fun because we have to carry my laundry about 2 blocks in the cold over to his place!



Here is us Fall 2011:


Broken fingers - ps they are still broken but getting so much better! Read about when they were crushed: here, here and here.


Here is us yesterday :)


He's singing :)



The second was an accident.




During the 30 and 40 minute waits we did homework and ate some andes mints! Those are probably on the top 5 of my favorite candies. Thanks Derrick :)

Kent also did some of his puffer. He is sick and his asthma gets like 16x worse when he gets sick :( Luckily I have a reallllllly good immune system :)

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment