27 February 2012

Special Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen: 
I am pleased to announce that tonight will be the first time...


KENT BUYS WILL CHECK THIS BLOG!!!

On his own!! :)
With little to no reminders from me to check it sometime. (We've only crammed the web address in his head 8 times now). I'm so proud of him.

Babe, 
You are my very best friend. I knew from the beginning of our relationship that it was going somewhere special. I love you so much and I am so excited to spend eternity with you! (doing fun things like this) :)

TE AMOOOO:* and thank you:)

xox anna

1 comment:

  1. I have officially checked my sweet Anna's blog for the first time by myself (maybe with a little reminder from Anna):) thanks babe:* hehe Te amoooooo Muchisimooooo!:* thanks for your message babe:* I'm the happiest man alive with how our relationship has turned out and knowing that we will be married on June 16, 2012 in the Kansas City Temple! I CAN'T WAIT! I love you:* I hope everyone that looks at Anna's blog continues to do so, she does such a great job! I can't wait to blog with her once we are married! I love you sweetheart:*

    ReplyDelete