18 October 2011

Exciting Day

Today was a very exciting day! I started out the day by picking up my Beautiful Anna at about 9:30 am. I have no car, i just picked her up with my legs:) We went to the university gym to get buff! Our workout was going great! We worked out our chest and triceps! ohhh Yeahhhh! 

So, as you can see the weights did not like me:( As I was finishing my last enduring set on the free weight incline bench press, while still laying down I went to drop the weights and as I did so I was painfully surprised by a weight that was already sitting on the ground. My fingers got smooshed in between my weight in my hand and the weight that was already on the ground. DAD GUM! I quickly looked at my fingers and they seriously looked like they were flattened to half the size of my normal finger size! 
My sweetheart came to the rescue! Anna helped me find help and was the biggest support to me. We sat in a chair at the gym with ice on my finger for a little while, and then went to Anna's apartment. We were told that we should poke through my nail to get the blood out which would relieve the pressure and pain I was feeling. I liked that idea and so Anna heated up a needle and bravely stuck it through my nail. I'm so proud of her, she did not want to do it, and she did! Woo Hoo babe! oh yeah, Anna also made me a delicious breakfast burrito and then dropped me off at my house where I slept for half of the day. Anna came by and dropped me off some goodies!Oreos and candy corn! mmmmm She is so sweet, and thoughtful. I can't thank her enough for her love and support today and always. 

Right now, a lot of the pain has gone, but my fingers look like burnt sausages! They are very swollen and FATTY! Hopefully my hand will get better and heal normally. 

Anna: I am seriously glad he is okay. This has been such a scary experience together and I am glad we got through. Kent is so brave. I love you babe:*

No comments:

Post a Comment