19 October 2011

Bad News

right after it happened - trying to poke a needle into the nail
We think they are broken. It just seems to be getting worse and he cannot move the tops of his dedos. Kent texted me this morning about how they look and that they are just getting worse and continue to hurt. We will see what happens after the doctor today... It's so scary and I'm so mad at myself for not pushing him to go to the doctor. We thought we could handle it by ourselves, but we have been humbled to ask for more help. Accidents are a scary thing and I hope I can handle them in the future! Those days are so crazy. He's so cute though: Since it's the two middle fingers, he told me over the phone, "It's easy to do the I love you sign now. I'm doing it to you over the phone." 

My photojob:


Photos for BYU-Idaho. This job is harder than I thought it would be. I have to find models and work with a lot of people and take the pictures they want. Some are very specific, but I do enjoy it. Not so much the late night editing though.... (went to bed at 2:39am - I usually shoot for 12am)

Devotional yesterday was wonderful! It talked about not living in worry of the future, but to recommit your testimony of the Savior each day and focus working for answers in your prayers. Then the answers will come about what to do for the future through the Spirit. ahhh I loved it. It was perfect for my situation now. 
Last night Kent and I went to the Cocoa Bean with Morgan and Randy!! Then we did a late night taco bell run - a usual for us. It was good to have us all together again.

I will keep you updated with Kenteth's hand. Poor Babey:*

No comments:

Post a Comment