10 November 2011

I walked into the Men's Bathroom


My contacts were bothering me all morning. I went to get a drink from the drinking fountain while on my way to the bathroom to throw the contacts away. I walked in and thought, "Oh, they re-arranged," and then I saw the urinals. I was so embarrassed as I opened the door to exit the fun room I discovered with all those people there, probably watching (probably not, but I like to think it's all about me sometimes.. ha). Quickly, I shuffled into the women's and laughed at myself. Why did they have to put the men's so conveniently close to the fountains?? Luckily no one was in there :)

HI AGAIN!!!! How have you been? It's been a long, but good 2 weeks. So much has happened (p.s. the bathroom thing happened today). The biggest thing I learned from the anti-media challenge was that facebook and pinterest are not THAT important. I get more done without them! They don't really matter! Anyways it gives me a headache waiting for them to load. LIMITED use is best with those. Granted, pintrest has sooo many cool ideas. It's fun once in a while. So grateful for the challenge my teacher gave us. Blogging on the other hand... I miss being able to talk to myself and post funny pictures to look back at. And it's basically my awesome journal that you get to read. So yeah, I will definitely keep blogging. 

I had an epifiany (check that) while I was alone, and away from this blog. Every month I am going to post the pictures I take with my phone and have a phone post! :) BRILLIANT because I never use the pictures I take on my phone, so what's the point of a camera phone?

Also - please tell me your thoughts on "is it better to receive a gift card, or the cash?" I personally feel that the cash would be more useful and easier, but Kent prefers the gift card and believes if you get an ice cream gift card, it's a reason to go get a treat! hmmmm....

Okay, so do you want that phone photos post now? okay! :D

This is my messy room. I have this awesome roommate named Christine and one day I almost got as messy as her, but not quite. I'm not usually this messy, so I had to take a picture of it. ps we have like 8 posters in our room.

When we first started "hanging out" as fhe friends, Kent introduced me to the SHARK GAME! 
Basically you eat and eat and eat things and get bigger and it gets harder to avoid bombs and stuff. Kent gets really into it and he doesn't even notice when I take a picture of him.


Yeah, it's pretty cool.

This is something that I think about every time I wash my hands here! Their sinks are crazy - okay so it takes me forever to remember how to get the hot water and how to get the cold water. The arrows point  DOWN. I  have to re-train myself every semester, and I think about it all the time. It's one of those weird things.

This is our little joke. When people order from this place, you can either have the nice ladies who work there grab it from the inside, or you can just open "the trunk". It's hilarious because it's like the size of a van trunk and when Kent first described it to me I couldn't believe him, but now I do and it's fun to watch :)

KENT GOT A JOB!!! I think I already told you, but he goes to taco bell a lot because it's next door and his favorite. This was his sauce packet. and his little fingers.
You get a video too! Kent shimmying - not sure if it works...

The first day with his new bandages :)

Kent and the Trunk (he told me he meant to smile like that).

I have tons more on my phone, but my phone is dead. I think I will limit it to 10 phone photos a month. woo! I'm so excited!!

While I was away I also wrote down awkward/awesome things that happened to me all week. I will post them in another post. There are too many good ones, so it needs it's own post.

Kent and I go to our friends, David and Lauren's wedding tomorrow! 11/11/11!!!! They are cool people and so fun. I will tell you all about it next week! Hopefully I will have internet in Boise..

Stay tuned for the awkward awesome 2 weeks I had :)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment