25 October 2011

No Facebook

No social media for 2 weeks. Can I do it? This includes facebook, pinterest, blogger, and any other blogs I follow. ahhhhhh I guess I will just "blog" in my "journal" by hand. It should be really good for me. Maybe I'll get more done. Blessing in disguise: my research paper is due in 2 weeks. This really will be a blessing. One last cool post before I go:


Kent and I canned applesauce!! Jodi Rarick is the sweetest person, she called me up one day and asked if I would be interested in canning my own apple sauce, and so we went spent the morning at their house canning! It was our first experience and we will definitely be continuing this neat process. 

Molly and Naomi helped us peal the many many apples we used

I did some by hand

They made it a game to get the peelings to the ceiling. It was cute to watch :)

We decided while testing the sauce the whole morning that we like it chunky and with a good amount of sugarrr. Kent did it all with broken fingers. I'm impressed. 


We took Molly to school then finished up our canning! We even got to take that big bucket home :) Thank you so much Jodi - we absolutely love you and your family.

Here are some other old pictures I found on Kent's camera today:
blogging

off to the Rarick's for Suday dinner!

braces appointment :)

General Conference!

Buys family (and others) at Conference!

Rainy Day - on our way to babysit Raricks!

Being silly

and crazy

WE FOUND A CAT

and he followed us!

i love catsss


at the cocoa bean right after fingers crushed

with Morgan and Randy!

Math 108 - Fall 2010 This is where we sat, but we didn't know each other.
But we remember seeing each other!
Have a great 2 weeks! See you then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment