18 October 2011

Pumpkin Time

Look what we found at my apartment today! A wonderful surprise from my lovely grandparents. Thank you Granny and Grandpa! :) We love you!

Welcome to my newly decorated apartment! Here you will find pumpkins on our door, and candy corn names on our wall!

I will be a sad lady when they get rid of snail mail :( I love how this looks!

Our "Spooky" fridge

BOO! EEK! towels <3

Bathroom mirror - now we have a cat! :)

scary stuff

I love the lighting and our cute window clings

pumpkin streamers! :D

It was so much fun to open and decorate the apartment. Also included but not pictured: silver earrings, a beautiful bracelet, Halloween stickers, skeleton socks, and a bag of KIT KATS! But only for halloween, of course. I will be giving them to my roommates and any trick or treaters in 2 weeks!
Thanks again Granny and Grandpa! :) Love you!

Then Kentelope and I went on a scavenger hunt for pictures for my photo assignment in my apartment complex parking lot. 

Found one: the pop machine button photo is a polychromatic image consisting of 3 or more colors from the photography color wheel. (Kman was on the phone the whole time with his papa).

so i took pictures of him
until he came and hugged me

{braces} .. hehe

This bike and slug bug photo make a nice chromatic photo with complementary colors - blue and yellow


The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment