26 February 2012

Lame-o

I've noticed I've been a Lame-o blogger lately. Kent would be mad. He doesn't like me saying that I'm lame or stupid or dumb - which is ironic because sometimes they very well apply.

Here is our cart from 2 days ago. Can you tell we were hungry?

Tonight we had dinner, then went out for a cupcake and then to a $3 movie. Again, LAAAAAAME.  I don't usually go see movies THAT often, so it was nice. Different story with Kent - his family is big into them. On Weekends when we go down to Utah we hear, "Wanna go see a movie?" or "How about we go see a movie?!" every time. no joke. 

Interesting fact about Anna (because this blog post can't get any lame-er!): I chew my pens. ALL the time.  (side note: I also call "pens", "pins" - as pointed out by Kentelope). While I was thinking and chewing today, my retainer glue from the retainer inside my mouth came off. This happened exactly one year ago!!! Coincidence?? probably. But I'd like to think otherwise!!
It was supposed to happen...

...because I needed something to blog about.
I am going to try my best to make this week a fun week and remember the funny things that happen so that I can blog about them :)

xox anna

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Kent. You are definitely not lame or stupid or dumb! At least no more than the rest of us. :) I love reading your blog and hearing about the simple everyday things you do. It makes me so excited to come to BYU-I!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - your comment has made my day :) Get so excited, because BYU-I is so great! p.s... do I know you?

      Delete
    2. Haha no you don't. :) Sorry for creeping your blog. I was searching for information on living in Rexburg and found this, and then I feel in love with you and Kent so I keep coming back. :) I also love photography and I think its so great you guys take a picture a day...not an easy thing to do!

      Delete
    3. That's cool you found it that way. haha I don't mind :) I was just wondering if it was one of the people I knew from back home. Thanks again for your comment :)

      Delete