13 February 2012



  
 I can't wait to give my kids a disposable camera because I feel like I'll develop pictures similar to these :) 
Saturday night Kent picked me up to go to a valentines dinner & dance! I secretly wanted to go with him last year (when we were just friends) - I'm glad we could go this year. It would have been so fun but awkward last year. 

This is us at dinner - looking all cute 'n stuff

 The right way to eat
 yummm
I made him take the napkin off and then he did this and he was for serious. 
After eating the WHOLE PLATE (so stuffed) we played with the squishy things in the vases :) 

This is right before I took a video of him drinking 
 Oh hey Derrick (Kent's brother) who broke the vase
 Waiting in line for our fancy picture :)

During the dance we got to dance swing, fox trot, waltz and slow romantic dancing. It was seriously so fun. During the tengo (which we have NO idea how to dance to) Kent made up his own moves. It was so fun and great just dancing for fun. We ended on the song "So she Dances" by Joshy-G. (*claire:) It was so crowded on the dance floor. We left the building and danced in the rain - it was pretty cute. 
We then went and swung on the swing in the gardens because it's something we have always wanted to do. 
I love Kent Buys :) We have fun together.

xox anna

ps:


fun date coming soon. stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment