03 January 2012

ikea


Ever since I have ever heard about ikea, I knew they sold food. When I told Kent this exciting news, he wouldn't believe me! We decided we would go someday to find out the truth. Low and behold - they sold food and even had a cafeteria! It was great. After finding our way through the maze around the store, we sat down to some pasta for dinner :) It was the first time for both of us to go to an ikea. We had so much fun trying things out and talking about our future home! Such an exciting time of life for us!



 FOOOD. Our whole meal (2 pasta things) was only $2.14!!! It was 99 cent pasta Monday!
And a cheesy picture of my ring - I usually hate these kinds of pictures, but I couldn't resist! It's different when it's on your finger. 

Pinkie's up! ps fingers are doing MUCH better - they will be fully healed soon!

Made it back to the burg (Rexburg) and met up with our married friends David and Lauren and talked fun plans for this semester. Lots going on, but hopefully little stress. Let the wedding planning begin!

xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment