01 January 2012

Happy New Year!


We are ENGAGED!!!

Here is the video to prove it:


It was so cute, and I was very surprised! So I was supposed to walk out of the terminal and see the sign, but my flight came early and I was already there. Kent was shocked, but still proceeded. We hugged, then he showed me the sign then knelt down! It was so perfect and I am so excited to be married to my best friend!!

Our date is June 22nd, 2012 (THIS YEAR!!) in the Kansas City Missouri Temple. Woooo!! We are so excited and will keep you updated with all the plans. If you want to follow our day-to-day life, visit http://kentandanna.tumblr.com/ to see daily photos of us! :) 

Last night we celebrated new years together with pots and pans, sparkling cider, a little kiss, and an engagement! It was the best night of my life! 





Today we took a family photo, and right after Armando proposed to Kent's sister Danielle. We are so happy for them! What a crazy week! :)

xox anna

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Congrats. I've loved seeing your smile in all of these pictures & videos you've been posting. Marrying your best friend = good times!
    Jen Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anna..to you and Kent....

    ReplyDelete