22 January 2012

I need to blog more

I just realized that I haven't blogged in foreverr. I started that little "daily calendar" of write one little thing about your day, and then you are done and flip it to the next one... kinda thing and I have been neglecting this little bloggy. I also do that Kent&Anna tumblr blog, and that's on my mind most of the time. Also wedding plans have attacked, I'm in school and work is busier than it's ever been of taking pictures of very specific random things for the new BYU-I website. I'll try to post some of my work (when I can find it on the site). I have been journaling which is a plus - usually it's a sacrifice between the blog or the journal. Journal has been wining. 
Oh my gosh. Kent and I watched "The Last Song" and I cried like a wildfire. The little boy reminded me of my little brother, and the dad wrote music!! Like my dad!! It was so sad and made me realize that I should not take the relationships I have now and the ones I have later for granted. People are put in our lives for a reason and I need to always remember how blessed I am to live here, in this country at this moment and go to this amazing university with my fiance who oh-so loves me and shows it everyday. I have been so incredibly blessed to have the support I have and the family that surrounds me everyday. Life is awesome. I never knew Miley Cyrus would totally change my thoughts to really happy ones. 
This was our date on MLK day - we made a paper chain to count down the days until Valentines day (Kent thought it was in April). Each link on the chain says something we need to do for that day. Here are a few examples:
-listen to each other's heartbeats
-call our parents
-piggy back down and back starting from my apartment to the end of the hall
-staring contest... GO!
and those are the handprints we made then wrote on with sharpie to opposite parents, telling them that we are so grateful for their love and support - then we said "we expect you to hang these on the fridge, like old times" (hang our art work - like we are kids) haha and they did.
Then we made hotdog/whateverisinmyfridgeandcupboard castles. We had 10 minutes to create the magical place and then it was our dinner :) After dinner we made "little dippers" which are like homemade take 5's. 

I love pinterest. This is basically where all my ideas came from. (I came up with the dinner part and the chain).
Things are going super well, and we couldn't be happier! :)
Have a great week - if I don't talk to you before then... 
xox anna

Our Reception for Kansas will be June 16th, 2012 from 5-7pm (probably)
Our Open House for Utah will be June 30th, 2012 (not sure on time)

No comments:

Post a Comment