31 December 2011

goals


I have decided some resolutions to make for the new year. I have a feeling this is going to be a good one.

But every time I set a resolution, it seems overwhelming. I have come to realize that these goals are a continual thing to work on and will never be done at once. 

1. Take a photo every day. Hard? Yes, but not impossible. Pictures will be posted here: http://kentandanna.tumblr.com/
2. Write a sentence of my day each day *see the pictures
3. Get up earlier - before 10am.
4. Read a new blank Book of Mormon and mark in it to find out more about myself/my purpose
5. Finish things right away... and try to avoid procrastination (for example.. it is 4:07am and I am still working on pictures to finish before I leave for Idaho...yikes)
6. Be happy. let things go. forgive quickly.

 Here we go! Happy New Year!
xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment