16 October 2011

FAT and HOT


I'm not really in the mood for this, I feel FAT and really HOT! OOOhh lala. says Anna. I just finished eating a Sunday lunch with Anna. It was delicious and somewhat healthy.:) She had a peanut butter and banana grilled sandwich with heath bits and I had a tortilla with peanut butter, bananas, heath bits, marshmallows, and chocolate syrup all rolled up and grilled! ahhhh soooo delicious, and lots of protein.mmm After knowing what I ate, you now know why I feel so FAT. It was sooo good though. Anna was just laying outside on her cement porch because she was hot, she is sooo funny. Anna and I have been pretty good about eating healthier meals, but we have also been eating many cookies, peanut butter bars, and anything with sugar!:) So I guess it all equalizes itself out. Church was great today! I learned about being prepared and that as we are prepared, we receive confidence. That is very true! Church was great also because I was able to see my sweet pea Anna! She looked soo beautiful today in her dress! Tonight Anna and I are going to have a bit of fun curling my hair and coming up with some fun hair styles:) I'm excited, and I think it will remind me of my childhood when my older sister would dress my brother and I up like girls. Funny memories. I hope yall have a blessed Sunday and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment