16 October 2011

I (heart) D.I.


Kent and I took a visit to DI and on the way we found a cool place to take photos and spotted this cat. I remember my cat Calpurrrrnia (Callie) catching mice and birds and bringing them to dad. It was very sweet and polite of her not to eat them. But what about this guy? It amazes me how a cat can live off of dead animals or just cheap cat food.

Here are some more photitos of what I was actually taking pictures of:




Also, and awkward/awesome post because I should have posted this a long time ago:
[from general conference weekend]

Awkward:
-Kent's orthodontist appointment 
-Opening caramel during conference
-Derrick (Kent's brother) introducing us to people and telling them we are engaged 

Awesome:
-General Conference all weekend!
-Getting Homework done early
-Playing 'ziltch' with the Buys' family (Kent winning)
-Doughnuts Saturday AM at the Lehi Bakery (maple bar!!)
-Eating Ice Cream until it hurts

We are still in need of a halloween costume idea!!! This is all we've got:


Yikes. We will keep thinking. 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment