10 October 2011

Cold Sore

General Conference October 2011
         Last night I felt the sore on my lip come. Those are not fun. I woke up early to get a good start on the day and my homework. Since I had all this time I went and ran a bunch of errands that needed to be run around school. I took a trip to the money office and fixed an account thing, I finished an assignment, and printed some things, and then took a trip to the counseling office to talk about majors for me. It helped a little, and now I know what questions to ask myself when I look through the major listings. I still have some prayers to say and some faith and trust to put in the Lord as to how my life should go. I’m a little nervous, but I’ll try to be happy.
           Kenteleope and I ate dinner at the Raricks last night! I love that family. Their kids are so fun and outgoing. We played hulabaloo with everyone and pictonary while Naomi and Sister Rarick sang nusery rhymes together. It was seriously so adorable. Naomi (the three year old) also said the prayer for dinner and she blessed Naomi and Anna and Kent instead of the food. I’m so glad to have met this beautiful family in Kansas and still spend time with them here in Rexburg!
  On Firday night Kent and I also babysat the Raricks, but after that David and Lauren (our almost married friends) picked us up and we all went to twizzleberry. Seriously so good. After a couple games of uno and one round of “ziltch” we made a music video – in under an hour! But blogger won't let me upload it. So here is a picture of Kent instead.


Kent and I will begin indexing for family history soon. Our first experience with it: coming soon. Have a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment