28 September 2011

Twilight in Espanol


Hola! Hoy miramos Twilight en Espanol y fue tan divertido! Queso fue bien romantico, Anna y Kent hicieron snuggle y practicaron el Espanol juntos en la sofa suave.

Hi, this is Anna and KENT blogging! :) Kent's first time ever!!!! I'm so proud of him doing this with me. Queso, what we were saying is that last night we had a very romantic night watching Twilight in Spanish. It was good for Anna to learn a little, and Kent to refresh. We will DEFINITELY be doing it again. (maybe even tonight!) Seriously, go try it. Even if you don't know Spanish, it will be funny :) 

My stay at home boyfriend, Kent, had a job interview today. He has been looking for a little while, and we're happy to say that it went pretty well! :) To prepare for this interview, I helped Kent practice typing words per minute in spanish.  He was awesome and got 50 wpm. Way to go boyfriend. Then he went to the gym and listened to a playlist I sent him. How cute <3 
Kent also saw a bug guy, and he used the same bug sprayer that he used when he was a bug guy!

My kansey babey, Anna, woke up at 9 a.m. and had 0 min., 0 sec., to get to her 9a.m. class! Looking soo beautiful she walked in at 9:10 and sat by herself. I wish I could have been there for her to sit on my lap. She would have payed soo much attention. I made a visit to Anna while she was in the library studying her little heart out. It was wonderful to see her and she thought I looked so sharp in my shirt and red tie. ooo lala

We are now blogging together and getting ready to clean the kitchen, and go to Kent's soccer game. We're so excited!! And eat. We made some enCHIladas muy deliciosas. It was from the Manattan 2nd Ward RS cookbook from Jenna Ratcliffe. You should make it!! Supa easy, supa fun, supa good.

Pues, Les queremos, paz, y que Dios les bendigas!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment