13 October 2011

My Sweetie


    While doing some homework at my favorite spot in the BYU-I center, my little sweetie brought me a healthy snack from Paradise Doughnuts. It's our 7 month anniversary (I don't like it when people say that, but I say it now too..) of being together. The doughnut had filling in it, but I squirted it out onto the bag, and I was too excited to eat it, so this is the image you get. sorry. (instead of a clean nice new doughnut)

First day on the job was today! It was so stressful and I didn't really know what he wanted, so I just took some pictures of what I thought I would like to see as an upcoming BYU-Idaho student. I am really nervous, but it was my first time so I'm justifying the quality of the composition of my photos. I'll get better.

Tonight Kentelope and I are going to laser tag at the CRAZE and then a cupcake at the cocoa bean afterwards. My number 1 favorite cupcake is the ultimate brownie. ahhhhhhh eat one.

I have a lot to do, but I don't feel as stressed as I usually do. It's weird and nice. 
Kent and I might also watch the Truman Show tonight for extra credit in one of my classes. Which is awesome because I think that movie's legit and good and has a lot to do with Plato's Allegory of the Cave. Which is pretty sweet. 

Alright, homework time.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment