27 September 2011

Guess what I get to see everyday?

You betcha.



Men playing tennis. 
haha.

I think I've gotten a little better at the sport just from hearing the smacks of the rackets everyday. The courts are literally right outside my window, and so it's what I wake up to, and what I nap to. (haha, don't ask me what time I get up).

I usually put together these awesome collages and this year I didn't live up to what I would have liked to see. Here is my last year one:

and this is this year:

I could and still can do way better. I feel like that doesn't really convey what this semester is really like. Those are just pictures I like. hmmm... I'll work on it and make another one.

General conference is this weekend! Kent and I are attending the Sunday Morning session. To learn more about how I spend my weekend on general conference weekends, go here.

Okay I'd better shut up and let my roommate get some sleep.

Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment