20 September 2011

schooool
hi:)
I here is a picture post:

 I am in a photography class, finally. Here was our first assignment. We were supposed to find something in natural light and take 24+ pictures of it (take as many as you need to in order to get sick of taking pictures of it) to find a creative side. I chose these 4 for my "final best photos" We post them to a blog, and then get graded. 



Kent and I have been making yummy dinners together! We got some cute pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet. We went to a farmer's market the week before school started. Here is a picture of us eating corn on a stick:

This is when we were in Utah. These horses are in his grandparents backyard! We fed them carrots. Kent's looks like Secretariat :)


School's going well, and getting better. Tonight I need to do some more readings and find an article for English.  Today we had an amazing devotional. The topic was temples. There are currently 135 LDS temples in operation.  13 under construction! That includes the Kansas City Temple!!! 
Kansas City temple:
You might recognize it in this picture too :)
We took a visit there :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment