16 September 2011

Rain

We were meant to be
Today I walked out of my house into the cool Idaho air at 7:30am. I figured the sun would eventually come out mid-morning (like the beautiful Kansas weather I'm used to ;), but it didn't. Instead the clouds grew darker and it became colder with a little rain. I could either feel gloomy or bitter about it, or embrace the fact that I forgot a jacket. I enjoyed feeling the cool air and sprinkles. But I did choose to wear my leather watch and leather-y shoes.. ha.

Formal introduction: This is Kent (right side). He served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Spanish speaking. I find it super attractive when he speaks Spanish ;) We have been together 6 months and he's my favorite person to be with. ever. We are goofy, cute, we LOVE food, and have awesome goals. I'll mention him a little more in these posts :)
That picture makes me laugh.

I am having some trouble figuring out my major and what I want to be doing, career wise, with my life. Things have been going really well for me as far as situations in life goes, but I'm a little confused at what I should be doing and questions of "why am I here" come to mind. 
ahh it's all really hard, but I'll get through it. 

Love ya,

No comments:

Post a Comment