27 July 2011

Add one Missionary Experience

This is a list of small missionary experiences where you can just add one to your day or week or something. I think it's a great idea!

Family Home Evening lesson about Missionary work
Family prayer for missionary experiences
Family fast for missionary work
Go on team-ups with missionaries
Give out a book of Mormon
Provide a referral to the missionaries
Invite friends to dinner
Give out pass along cards
Invite friends to church
Create a family mission plan
Invite missionaries into your home
Attend a baptism
invite friends to a ward activity
fellowship a new member
greet new faces at church
Study "Preach my Gospel"
Invite friends to Family Home Evening
Fellowship less active members
Invite new members to dinner
Invite friends to playgroup
Invite friends to morning exercise
Invite friends to RS meetings
Invite friends to mutual/scouts/service activity
Teach missionary lessons in your home

I definitely had more missionary experiences as a youth in Kansas, and I miss it. I think it was also a time though for me to find my testimony and figure out what I really believed. I feel more confident about missionary work, but I'm still nervous about it. In Idaho it seems like the missionary experience we all focus on is strengthening each other and making everyone feel loved. But we are already all members. It's definitely different than Kansas, but I still have tons of things to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment