09 March 2011

Weekend in Review

Today I took a walk to the post office. The sun was shining, but there were still puddles I had to jump over. 
On my way home, I thought of the amazing weekend I had. 
Friday:
Sleeping in until 10:18am. Then remembering I had to take a math quiz at 10:15am, freaking out, and throwing everything to turn my computer on. 
Took a walk around Provo. Stopped by here:




DELICIOUS. Very cute and so sweet. I definitely recommend the vaNIElla cupcake :)
Then I bought some new earrings at the mall!
That night we were early to our $1.50 movie: NARNIA The Voyage of the Dawn Treade
sooo, we went to CAFE RIO!

I got the Sweet Pork Burrito. I love me some Mexican food. 
Saturday:
Slept in until 10:30am.
Went to Olive Garden for Lunch and had the endless Soup, Salad, & Bread-sticks!

yummmmmm :)
Then a quick walk to Dollar Tree.
When we got home, I finished my homework for the weekend. Our FHE brother took Morgan and I DISCO SKATING in Orem - it was great :) 
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Sunday:
Church! It was neat to visit a married ward. I attend a singles ward at BYU-Idaho. I love how the gospel is the same no matter where you go. Even in Utah, ha.
Dinner with the family we stayed with. 
Then a trip back to Rexburg! 
I have been thinking about how there are 29 days until I come home.. and I know I'm really going to miss being here. I'm going to miss devotionals, having school work (weird, i know), the atmosphere and Spirit of this University, and especially the people!
LOVE,
Note to self: Do not stick fingers in fish food while they are still wet = Messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment