06 March 2011

Happy March!

{ St. Patrick's Day - printable here }

Wondering about that writing center?
It wasn't too bad. I'm sorry if I offended anyone out there. I'm really not that mean. I had a girl help me, but I wish I could've had the spinning man from last time. It would've been sweet. 
I've had to humble myself over the last week. Every time I need to go to the library I'm basically going on a hunt to find a convienietnt, but good location of a desk near a plug-in to charge my computer. I go to my favorite floor of the library and then the search begins. I check all my favorite corners, taken. I take a swing around the whole place to find any hidden plug-ins, nothin. I see someone get up from a table in my favorite corner - score! I set all my stuff out and up, laptop going and everything. My battery says 36%... so I have some time. I wait to plug it in. Someone then sneaks up by putting their power cord where  mine should have been. So then I'm stuck in this spot, with no power. bummer. 
That doesn't happen all the time, but when you know you are going to be in the library for a long time, it's a damper on that moment. 
It's hard to tell sometimes, but I really am trying to live in the moment, and enjoy life. This is a wonderful time of my life, and everyone keeps telling me to take advantage of it. I could do better at staying positive, but I'm trying. 

"Live your life in such a way that those who know you, but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

No comments:

Post a Comment