14 March 2011

3.14

{ This is where you would have found me this morning }

It's really been "just one of those days" according to the song the title of this blog is named after. 
I stayed up WAY too late and woke up right at the start of my 9:oo am class. Perfect.

It will be alright though. D. Todd Christofferson gave an excellent fireside at the beginning of this semester. He focused his words on the idea of taking "One day at a time". I've really had a lot to do this semester and his talk has helped me focus on making each day continually better, to improve upon the little things, and to be grateful for what comes my way. 

{ Happy Birthday Clarie! }

Here's a shout-out to my favorite little sister, Claire. She is such a beautiful person with a beautiful Spirit. I love how we can talk about anything! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful sister and friend.
Love ya, girl.

Have a great Monday! Don't be stupid and sleep in like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment