19 March 2011

Bucket List.



{ yeahhh, I need to work on this }

Okay so this girl in my English class shared with us part of her bucket list. Here are some of the things she said:
"Have a staring contest with a blind person. They would never know if I blinked." or "Have a midget friend."
Mine probably will never be as awesome as hers, but I'll be working on some of my own. Any suggestions for me?


I'm taking a technology class and I enjoy the quotes we are given:
"The Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ has no doubt had a powerful impact on your life.  It has, in part, shaped who you are and what your future will be.  Do not be afraid to share with others your experiences as a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.  We all have interesting stories that have influenced our identity.  Sharing those stories is a nonthreatening way to talk to others.  Telling those stories can help demystify the Church.  You could help overcome misperceptions through your own sphere of influence, which ought to include the Internet."
(M. Russell Ballard, “Sharing the Gospel Using the Internet,” Ensign, Jul 2008)


Hopefully I will have a good story to tell you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment