05 May 2012

stress has hit.

This is exciting and all, but I just want it to be over with. I'm starting to not care how it will look or where it will be located. A reception is just a reception. My decision is SO hard to make because this is what I've always dreamed about - a temple wedding and a beautiful reception in something other than a church building. The new Wamego building fell through and after searching and searching around town for another *cheaper* option, everything is already booked for the 16th at night. I feel like there is no hope to make the Marlatt building look good. Or the institute. This shouldn't really matter, but it does to me. I see all the beautiful pictures of a gorgeous reception and I want some pictures just like it. I've thought and cried long and hard about it, but in 20 years and when we are old, it's not going to matter at all. Heck, we might forget where we had it. Through this struggle I have learned that I am going to be with the one I love forever, and that's all I really ever need. It's weird how personal things are when you realize that they are situations just for you that Heavenly Father helps you through because he knows us personally. This has been quite the post (I don't ever talk to you guys this much), but it is helping me let go to having my reception in a fancy ballroom with natural light. Which means I'll need some ideas for a church gym.


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so excited for your wedding! You two are both adorable! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camie! I am so friggin excited to see you again!!!

      Delete