06 May 2012

change.

Did you know you can change the names of your contacts on skype? I changed 'Kent Buys' to 'Kentypoo'

One Month and 6 days until I see my sweetheart!

Spending this last time with my family as a single lady has been good.

I also changed my phone contact 'Kent Buys' to 'Kent my Future Husband' and he changed mine to 'Anna mi espousa futura:)' or something like that.

The Kansas City temple has been dedicated! The wonderful ceremony was today and it was such an amazing experience. I am so excited to make covenants there!! Oh, and President Monson is just darling.

I am slowly being okay with our reception location. Claire and I are going to try to make it AWESOME!!

I FOUND CHEAP LEMONADE THINGS!!

K and I call each other "goober" and "dingle fritz"

Kent put drywall up in his basement so that we will have a place to live until our apartmento is available. yayy

We sang diarrhea sayings back and forth tonight (gross).

I just discovered etsy. uh-oh...

I LOVE YOU ALL!

giggling about diarrhea sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment