16 May 2012

sister


Sorry for the low quality picture, but look at that to do list!!! Written and accomplished most of it in the same day! Feelin' good. I even painted my nails COMPLETELY!! 

Tonight I had a lovely conversation with my friend Julia DeBey after taking pictures of her cute pup, Kodak. She is getting married exactly one week after us! It was so fun talking for literally 2 hours after the shoot just about the wedding/our lives after! It's fun growing up. Kodak sat in the car the whole time. 

We didn't even plan to close our eyes at the same time, but we did. 
This fabulous girl has a million things going on this week and I'm so impressed she gets it all done. Wooo go Claire! Also, I follow her like a puppy when she gets home (on normal days) and the first thing she does (besides eat and go to the bathroom) is read my blog. While I stand there. It's funny and then I explain the posts in detail to her and then we talk and complain about stuff. I love my sister. 

Tomorrow night I go to her choir concert! Every time I visit my high school I am reminded how much I love not being there.

Oh, I almost forgot...
Only ONE MONTH until we become
SO EXCITED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment