09 May 2012

phone notes.

On my awesome phone I have a "notebook" where I can type information and save it like I would on a notepad or post it note or something.

These past semesters I have been keeping notes and I want to post them because they are kinda funny and I want to get rid of them off my phone.

Tuesday Oct 4. 8:31 pm
"Today I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, wow I look like a true college student. What would classify this would be my sweatshirt, poofy ponytail, jeans, cute shoes, and dangley earrings. As a young girl I remember seeing these "college girls" and looking up to them. Can I be looked up to now?"
Basically I wrote that novel in the bathroom after looking in the mirror. Kent was waiting outside for me and I came out and told him I just blogged in the bathroom. haha

Wednesday Oct 19 10:08 am
"It's easy to do the I love you sign now. I'm doing it to you over the phone." -Kentelope told me that over a phone call right after he had a bandage put on his 2 middle broken fingers.

Tuesday Dec 6 1:00 pm
"The only way to get through all of this is to go forward and be happy. I am struggling so much to balance my life and how it needs to work together. I hope to be a good mom someday."

I also have little notes on there of things to remember (hair cut info), and a baby name list :)


I also love listening to this song:


Can't wait to be married to a man who is so optimistic.

-also-
I blogged (about nothing, really) on our wedding day last year. I thought it was a fun quinkiedink.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweetie! I am so happy and excited to marry someone with such a good and happy attitude toward life and everything!:) Love you:*

    ReplyDelete