10 May 2012

lately.

My mom just introduced me to list plan it. Which is awesome/not because I LOVE lists and I think I'll be spending 3 straight days just printing off lists. She became a member a year ago next month and so I have one month to print off as may things as I can before her membership expires! Here are some examples of what I will be printing:

  • Budgeting
  • Cleaning/Organization
  • Time Management
  • Goals
  • Etc. 

Also, this past weekend has been the CULTURAL CELEBRATION for the KANSAS CITY TEMPLE! :) That means the prophet comes and watches the youth perform dances from their culture.

We saw him wave goodbye in his car:


 We also went to the Temple Dedication. It was a wonderful experience!


Lately I've been:
  • Reading her new book
  • Being grossed out with the amount of flies in our house
  • Listening to the birds sing - there are SO many birds here!
  • Staying up until 2 and sleeping in until 12 (I'm such a night owl. It's BAD.)
  • Watching Arturo
  • Not putting make-up on
  • Trying to throw/give stuff away and start a new life as a married lady with no junk yo
  • Procrastinating some things to plan for the reception...
  • Painting my toes Red Velvet Red
  • Talking to my sister at night until my mom has to come in and tell me to leave so that she can get to bed. I wish she didn't have school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment