24 May 2012

Noticed

Never before have I noticed a ring. I've never had the desire to look at them on people, or look them up. Now that I have a ring of my own, that's all I look at. I love the way a ring looks on someone and "fits" their personality.

Same with cars. Never really noticed them until now. My dream car is a Honda Fit. Don't really know why, but that's what I'm drooling over as of now.

As of today, a lot of my crafts are finished for the reception. Still a ways to go, but I have finished my flags, garter, bird cage. some flowers for mother's to wear and the sign for the front of the parking lot. I'm excited for it to all come together and be over! :)

Other news...
Last week I sent an invite to Stephanie Nielson. My sister convinced me it would be cool, and so I wrote a letter along with the invitation saying how excited I am to be a mother and thanked her for her wonderful book and told her that her family is beautiful. Then I read her blog yesterday and she was listing things that she was grateful for and started thanking her siblings for all they do, and then I saw this:


Maybe it wasn't me, but it was such a cool feeling.

I am excited to go play tennis with Claire tonight at City Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment