19 May 2012

a 'how-to' by anna.

Babies are so stinkin' cute. I just love babysitting - and I've been doing it a lot lately. This afternoon I decided to be active while the kids played wii. While lifting weights the older one asked, "Can you do a cartwheel?" So after about 25 of them, I ran upstairs to get my camera and shot some of myself doing them and then I saw what the little one did :) SO STINKIN CUTE! Sorry for the terrible quality - you will have to view it big to read it.
For some reason my right handed body will REFUSE to do a right handed cartwheel. I live with only knowing how to perform a left handed cartwheel.

These two pictures took forever and a day to upload I wish I had patience to upload more.
This week has been babysitting jam packed. The secret to having fun is to bring your own toys and games. The kids will love them because they are new and different and you will love them because they are cooler than reading the same book over and over again.

On Friday this little man and I COVERED his driveway with beautiful art!
haha actually I did most the covering - he only drew those faint scribbles.

Outlines are always great.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment