29 May 2012

future happenings.

Here's what the plan is for the near future: I'm a very visual person, I wish I had a calendar and everything mapped out for you! But you get the idea.

12june12>> THE BUYS COME!!! :)
And stay until the wedding on Saturday.

16june12>> OUR SEALING!! 11am 
in the Kansas City Temple. <3 
ahhh so excited!
>>The reception in Kansas!

17june12-22june12>>
Honeymoon to SAN DIEGO!!

22june12>> Stay in Kansas 
until july 7th and spend time with family.

07july12>> Head off to Oklahoma with
Claire and Kent (on our way tot utah) to visit
Kent's mission families!

12july12ish>> Arrive in Utah
get ready for Reception!

14july12>> Utah Reception!
Claire will be there and then the next
week she has efy in Provo.

She will leave sometime around the 26th of July. boo :(
While all the while Kent and I are staying in the basement of his parent's 
house in Eagle Mountain, UT until our apartment is ready (in Rexburg, ID)
sometime in the beginning of August.
Also! In August I have a Wedding to shoot!! I'm SO excited! The Bride
was my 12th grade Student Teacher from English class. :)
And another in September!!
I love weddings! :)

Then we start school back up in September.
At least I do - we have to try to get on the
same track once we've sealed the deal.


exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment