15 May 2012

blackmail.

I just couldn't resist // love the couch

I made a promise to myself that tomorrow I am going to get up, shower and make myself look good because for the past week there has been a lack of that. Yay for a new start to a new day!

Today I went over to an awesome friend of mine who let me use her scanner. I literally scanned this baby (kent) up! He's adorbz and I love him. I have like 50 pictures of kent from childhood. It's going to be hard to resist posting them all over the internet. Yay for baby slideshows at wedding receptions!

Tonight I babysat some cute kids and then talked to the mom for like an hour and a half just talking about life and wedding and stuff. Yay for growing up and having grown up conversations!

Yay for LIFE!


(GOOD NEWS - THE RING IS PAID OFF - YAYYYYYYY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment