21 March 2012

Single Life

I realized that these next 2 weeks will be the last with girl roommates (I get to upgrade real soon) but for now I have been thinking about the time I have had to live with such amazing people. I have been so stinkin' lucky each semester. 

1st semester: Kerr 127 Dorms with Danielle, Natalie, and Whitney. They are amazing ladies! We probably walked to walmart 8 times together this semester. 

I also met these two lovelys who I am still awesome friends with btw

Second semester: Royal Crest 215 Apartments 
Careshmeh, Ceri, Marquee, Morgan, (Natalie) & Lydia! These girls were so fun to live with! 2 are married and 3 of us are engaged :) This is the year I met that pretty cool lookin' kid with the belt buckle on the right ;)

Here is Lydia with her hubby Kedrick - they are so perfect together.

3rd semester: Royal Crest 302 Apartments
These awesome ladies were also such a blast! We did so much and learned so much together.

4th semester: Royal Crest 302 Apartments
I promise I took a picture of us. But I can't find it. Once I do I will create a special post just for it :)
But these girls are amazing. I just love listening to how they talk - it's great. 

Here's what I'll miss about living with 5 other girls: 
Brownies every other week.
Walking to church.
Automatic friends.

Dishes that pile up like no other.


Warning signs above the toilet.

 Toilet paper shortage almost every day.
 Sharing a bathroom (that locks you in btw).

 Quote walls!!! (jk....)

I am so excited for my permanent roommate!!!!
less than 3 months!! :)
xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment