08 February 2012

Behind the scenes

Ever wonder how long/how many tries it takes to get a daily photo located: here?
Each time the camera is either on an object (such as a table) or my tripod and I set the timer for 10 sec. 

Take 1: bad angle

 Take 2: Kent being goofy

Take 3: Smacking Kent because he is being too goofy 

Take 4: We were lucky 

Take 5: nahhhh 

Take 6: "Lets get our faces in it" 

Take 7: Kent's turn to pose the picture

Take 8:  an "I can't believe you made us take a picture like that!" picture

We are enjoying this little daily project of ours :)


Last night Kent wrapped me up nice and good so that I could so my homework and not be chilly.

I spy little fingers






byeee

xox anna

1 comment:

  1. Haha I was wondering that today actually. Thanks for reading my mind :)

    ReplyDelete