26 January 2012

Already Found Him

Last week I was called as our ward's Family History Consultant! At first I was like, "freak. I don't know how to do this or know where to even start." But the secret is to just start, then you will get the hang of it and will realize how awesome it is. I am way excited for this calling. Basically our goal is to have everyone in the ward find one name and then take it to the temple. Today I went to the Family History Center here on Campus to find out more information about what I need to teach my Sunday School class. Basically it's a class all about learning why it's important, how to do it, and to start doing it. My dad has done a lot already and I plan to build off of his saved files. exciiiited. 
I also went to new.familysearch.org just to check out my page and found this information... 

already found one :)

Get on your lds account and start looking for relatives at familysearch.org! 
And go to the temple! I need to start going more often...
xox anna

No comments:

Post a Comment