01 December 2011

November Phone Photos


We started our November picture taking with a picture from David and Lauren's wedding on 11.11.11!!  We love those two and their wedding was beautiful. I sent this to my mom and sista. 


This was the photo montage I completed for my photo class the day before leaving for their wedding. I got an A! 
{G's Dairy}


A rose Kent showed up with at the Library one day while I was doing homework - sweet guy

I took a salad break between my research paper.

New Business Cards!! They came in the mail 2 days ago :)
Yes, I changed my photography name, sounds more sophisticated now right??


The proper way to study


Dead Rexburg during Thanksgiving


Sorry it's sideways but my family with the new Christmas tree!! (Parker and Claire are on a chair)

Kevin and BunBUn!! My mom asked if I want anything special to be waiting for me when I get home, I told her my dog and my bunnies please.


Kiva Howling - she always does this when we go to the sink. I miss this. 

My beautiful sister at her Phantom of the Opera musical performance!!

Parker having thanksgiving dinner at school - I did this when I was his age. So cute.



A text message received from Kent one day.

Out of order... but in the elevator of the hotel that David's family was staying at on 11.11.11!!


Working on my research paper


Spending time together in the Library!

Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment