29 July 2011

Who are you?

Who are you? I am a daughter of God.
How do you define yourself? A spiritual being having a mortal experience.
Do you define yourself by what you do, to whom you are related, where you live or have lived? yes
What guides the decisions  you make? Listening to the Spirit, and common sense
To whom do you look to help guide your decisions? Mom, teachers, God
What are your goals sin life? Temple marriage, To become a mother and raise my children righteously
How do you intend to leave your mark on the world? Become a photographer and share my talent with others.

My Creed
I am a daughter, sister, and friend.
I care about the relationships I hold with the people I know.
As I show my love for them, I will gain a greater appreciation of this life and the life to come.
I value friendships I have made and will keep for eternity.

I am a procrastinator and a perfectionist.
I believe I do my best when I am under pressure. (very true)
I am loving, caring, and helpful person to people around me.
When i am serving my fellow man, I feel my greatest.

I love to learn new things.
I encourage myself to set new goals and dedicate myself to these goals.
I am blessed with many talents and abilities that make me a better person.
As I use my talents, I am able to reach out to others.

I believe I am here for a purpose.
My life is a gift, and there is a plan for me.
I am a daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him.
As I live my life, I will make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment