30 July 2011

My New Life

I saw this video and fell apart. She is such an amazing woman and this story inspires me and I'm sure it will inspire you.

I wrote this and found out about her May 2nd, 2010:
Stephanie Nelison's story has inspired me to be better. I wish to enjoy living a virtuous life filled with pictures, memories, trials, love, family and joy. We are spirits living a mortal experience. I want to love my life and fill it with showing love to others.
I want to share new traditions like kisses/songs before bed, framed drawings that they make on the wall, have goofy moments with my kids with picture taking moments. It doesn't matter if they are blurry. Feed the kids with food that I make. Fill their lives with fun and love. Find something that is special to me now and share it with them (like hiking up a mountain). I want to have 4 kids with cute names. Give them nicknames and kiss them everyday. I so want to be a mom, put my kids/family/the gospel first. Have a dog. Own a cat. Live close to family? Be involved. Be organized. Learn to sew. I want to fill my and my family's life with uplifting music. I need to go through mine and delete.
I want to be righteous to my husband. Pray for him now. We should compliment each other. I want to feel close to him, like I can go to him for anything. I want him to be my best friend. My companion. I want to laugh and love him for who he is. I need to be less critical and start enjoying life. Because' it's life, and it isn't perfect. I need to have a stronger relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior in order to have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment