29 July 2011

"Bell Ringers"

In 9th Grade English class, my teacher Mrs. Cline had us answer daily "bell ringers" which was like a question and then you write a short journal response. Some of mine were pretty hilarious.

4.30.2007 Today is my birthday, it's been a fun day to have. I turned 15 at 9:52am and yesterday my friend gave me a church camp survival kit. It was pretty much the best gift I've ever received from her. It's great to have people think of you on your birthday.

05.02.2007 Should Parents have a say on who you should date/marry? I definitely think parents should give their opinion on your eternal companion, or who you decide to marry. They should not pick for you. It's your love you have and want to share with a person, so it should be your choice. Now dating is another story, parents should confirm or disagree, not choose. (We were reading Romeo and Juliet at the time).

05.03.2007 Certain amount of time to date? I believe people should date for a while and choose together to get married when they know they are prepared. For me, dating would probably last at least a year, but deciding to get married on the very same day of meeting each other is stupid.

05.07.2007 Friday evening consisted of the forty or fifty something annual Washington Dance Recital. I was in the program dancing to the song "I wish" by Stevie Wonder. I thought our group did pretty good, and coming to school today, I hadn't realized how many people went to go see it. They complimented on our performance, and I was happy for that.

05.09.2007 I was never as stupid as Juliet was, risking her whole life for a guy. Romeo wasn't even that good looking either! (ohh wow.) It was a bad idea to pretend to kill yourself.

10.18.2006 Something you knew was wrong... What did you do? Yes I have been involved in something wrong, I went to one of my "old" friend's birthday party and it got out of hand. We were playing a very sick game of truth or dare. So after it was my turn I made an excuse and called my mom to take me home because I had that weird feeling inside.

It's weird reading these..

No comments:

Post a Comment