29 March 2011

I'm out of ideas..

{ 10 days }

...and time. There are so many presentations/cramming sessions/papers I need to fit into this one week. I have no idea what to write about on this blog. So I'll just let you know how my nap-dream went:
My sister was getting married. She met this kid in the morning, and they decided to get married that afternoon. My mom called me to make sure it was okay, and I said, "Well yeah, as long as she knows it's right." So they got married in the Idaho Falls Temple (which was on a mountain). I had to sit in the lobby while they were married. Her dress was beautiful, and she was gorgeous, but I remember being really confused and sad, because she's only 16.
New Dream (same nap): On a quiet dark road with dead trees everywhere. A girl was driving me in a car and told me she wasn't going to use the breaks. I'm like what the heck, so I get out of the car and let her drive with no breaks. She ended up tipping the car over. My backpack was inside the car, and everything that was in it was destroyed, but luckily she was okay. (Previously last week in real life we got into a little car trouble situation. our car almost tipped as we drove into a ditch. We're okay though :) 

It was a very stressful napping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment