07 February 2011

Listen

{ pretty colors }

Today in band we talked about the importance of listening to one another, in order to balance and produce the correct sound. Listening is SO IMPORTANT. When I listen to the Spirit, my heart and mind are more in-tune to the things the Lord wants me to do. This morning I prayed for opportunities to serve and be where the Lord would want me to be. While walking to the testing center, I was approached by a lady who needed help finding the Clark building. I led her right to the room she needed to be in, and when she thanked me, my heart began to swell. I've been paying more attention to little moments like that. Moments where the Spirit touches me because of the good things I have done. 

Right now I'm in the quiet section of the library eating All Natural Dried Cranberries. yummm.
SO much sugar in these things..

No comments:

Post a Comment